• Register
  • Help

Topic: A Short duet for two trumpets

Share/Bookmark

A Short duet for two trumpets

Hello everyone!

I know no one ever checks this forum (Sad), so I've decided to share my short duet for 2 trumpets, knowing no one will ever listen to it.

https://www.box.com/s/44689e2ccc0fea21a64a

Re: A Short duet for two trumpets

Well done job! I am proud of you! It's good that you have posted your duet. Now every1 will step forward to read your duet and feel d melody. I liked few lines of your duet and started singing aloud. The latter ones were complex but it was good on d part of hearing. It will be so nice of you if you continue posting your duets for us to read and sing.

Quote Originally Posted by rudopher View Post
    Well done job! I am proud of you! It's good that you have posted your duet. Now every1 will step forward to read your duet and feel d melody. I liked few lines of your duet and started singing aloud. The latter ones were complex but it was good on d part of hearing. It will be so nice of you if you continue posting your duets for us to read and sing.
    Thanks for actually listening, and this is only duet i've composed ever. well, except for that sax and marimba duet.

I listened too. Short yes, cheerful too. Solidly in the major mode! I haven't been here in a while as you'll see, I haven't encountered many responses either...
    Rendalli

I am trying to listen to at least three posts in the listening room tonight' before I shut down.

This was catchy and I enjoyed it!
    yjoh

Music... A Joy For Life.

Go Back to forum