• Register
  • Help

Topic: Release of GAS 1.5 Update

Share/Bookmark

Release of GAS 1.5 Update

Just wondering, now that the organ software has been released, when will the 1.5 update for the GAS Basic Edition be available to download? Is it finished at last and ready? Thanks...

Robert

Re: Release of GAS 1.5 Update

It's not truly done until it's posted, but we'll likely post it sometime soon. I'm a bit limited on what I can say before releases are out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hurchalla View Post
    It's not truly done until it's posted, but we'll likely post it sometime soon. I'm a bit limited on what I can say before releases are out.
    Thank you, Jeff, for your reply. It's been nearly a month since I asked the question. What do you consider soon? Is an update for GAS Basic really in the works? We have all waited so long. I would like to have some idea of when we finally will be able to download the Basic 1.05.

Robert

Hi Robert,
    I'm in London right now and we'd probably post it not too long after I return (Aug 15). Mainly I have installer work to update - if I have time to do any of that here, it's possible things will get sped up. In the quite recent past we were synching up installer work amongst the products, and in principal that's all ok now.

Any news on this coming out?

Attn: Jeff --Re: Release of GAS 1.5 Update

Jeff - I hope you are doing ok. I will personally pay you $$$ to finish 1.05. Garritan Steinway is such a good product, it deserves whatever final touches you have done or almost completed. I bet others would pitch in as well. If the product has been completely replaced - then what has replaced it?

Go Back to forum