• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Flute Section first demo

Share/Bookmark

Flute Section first demo

2 Flutes per note. This quick demo shows legato, staccato, trills and runs. (All of these articulations are in the solo flute as well. Also, I\'ll be combining the solo flute with the flute sections in order to do convincing divisi stuff.)

With heavy reverb:
    http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/Flutes01.mp3

More dry:
    www.kirkhunterstudios.com/FlutesDryer.mp3

And using the Solo Flute file:
    www.kirkhunterstudios.com/FlSolo22.mp3

Thanks,
    Kirk Hunter
    www.kirkhunterstudios.com

Re: Flute Section first demo

Originally posted by Sharmy:
    Kirk ,

the articulations sound quite realistic...that\'s great! Is there a way to lose some of the verb to hear it a little more present?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Ok, here\'s a dryer version:
    www.kirkhunterstudios.com/FlutesDryer.mp3

Remember, there is a lot of dynamic range on this because I wanted to show the playability of getting harder attacks with more velocity, and softer, more legato attacks when playing softly. The trills and other stuff is switched in via the Mod Wheel or by keyswitching.

Wow Kirk, that sounds excellent! Truly! I\'ll definitely keep a look out for that one.

Sounds very nice.. you have a new mp3 encoder now, don\'t you? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

/Tobias

Have to agre with everyone else here Kirk,

Sounds purty darned good. Considering your recent pricing scheme, I figure you\'re going to sell quite a few of these suckers.

I like it, and, nice price too, Kirk!

Are you already shipping the beta version? When is the final version due?

Thanks,

That\'s just the kind of flute sound I like, but I think the mp3 has too much top end. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Originally posted by PeterRoos:
    I like it, and, nice price too, Kirk!

Are you already shipping the beta version? When is the final version due?

Thanks,
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">The beta is shipping now. It\'s actually 90 percent done. The only thing left to do is the combination .gig files that enable you to use the sections on unison, and the solo on divisi. Also, the text/explanation files have to be finished as well. Should be this week.

Originally posted by Chadwick:
    That\'s just the kind of flute sound I like, but I think the mp3 has too much top end.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">EGAD! Now my mp3 encoder puts on too much HIGH end?? Ya GOTS to be kidding! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Best,
    Kirk Hunter
    www.kirkhunterstudios.com

Hi Kirk,

Very nice job ! I\'d like to know if this flute will be downloadable ?

Thanks

Hey Kirk

That\'s a really good sound. I\'ve just messed around with a quick orch mock-up of a brief section from your demo and the sound blends really nicely. Great price too.

I wish all the creators would release individual disks of seperate instruments from their libraries because there is so often so much in them I don\'t use and it means I sometimes avoid buying them. I swear it would make them more money too!.

Go Back to forum