• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anyone use American Heartland by SR?

Share/Bookmark

Anyone use American Heartland by SR?

Anyone have any experience or comments about this?

http://www.sonicreality.com/americanheartland.html

It looks like it\'s not available in Giga , so I would need to translate. It looks like it\'s got some sounds I could really use, but I don\'t know how well I could make it work. Any thoughts?

Re: Anyone use American Heartland by SR?

Hi Sporter,

It sounds like a great library, I\'d love to have it myself!

After trying to write country music for several years I had to put it on the backburner for a while. I\'m a piano player and could never get those grooves down. This library sounds like it\'d be a help.

There have been posts on this forum about people converting Akai libraries and having some success, you might want to check them out if you haven\'t already.

Regards,
    Michael

Re: Anyone use American Heartland by SR?

Originally posted by michael88s:
    Hi Sporter,

It sounds like a great library, I\'d love to have it myself!

After trying to write country music for several years I had to put it on the backburner for a while. I\'m a piano player and could never get those grooves down. This library sounds like it\'d be a help.

There have been posts on this forum about people converting Akai libraries and having some success, you might want to check them out if you haven\'t already.

Regards,
    Michael
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes, I have a hard ime with country. It\'s a simple music, yet it always seems elusive when trying to emulate with samples. I use \"Whole Lotta Country\" which goes a long way in getting at least the right sounds...but getting them to grove like Nashville pickers is a different story.

Go Back to forum