• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New EWQLSO DEMOS and SPECIAL OFFER for NS forum members

Share/Bookmark

New EWQLSO DEMOS and SPECIAL OFFER for NS forum members

Finally!!

We posted 10 new EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA demos from four composers today (more coming in the next week) - and announced a special exclusive offer for Northern Sounds forum members -

Go to the EASTWEST forum for more details - http://www.northernsounds.com/ubb/NonCGI/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=24

Enjoy!

Doug Rogers
    --------------------
    EASTWEST
    www.soundsonline.com

Re: New EWQLSO DEMOS and SPECIAL OFFER for NS forum members

I can\'t get them to friggin play. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Will you be putting up Mp3 version of these demos soon? I don\'t know why I cant play .wavs on any of my media players. > [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

ohh well

Try wav editors then, if you dont have one download a shareware one.

sovy did mention that windows media player cant playback 24 bit wavs

Cheers

Originally posted by JudasCloud:
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Tried importing them into your sequencer (Assuming it accepts audio files)?

Originally posted by JudasCloud:

Will you be putting up Mp3 version of these demos soon? I don\'t know why I cant play .wavs on any of my media players. > [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

ohh well
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Dear JudasCloud,

All your Media Players can play .wav, though for these 24-bit wav\'s you need a 24-bit capable soundcard. If you don\'t have it, you can convert the files to 16-bit in a program like Wavelab or Cubase.

Hope this helps.

Yours cincerely,

Originally posted by Oskar Lissheim:
    All your Media Players can play .wav, though for these 24-bit wav\'s you need a 24-bit capable soundcard.[/QB]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well, that\'s definitely not the case, I have a 24-bit audiocard and media player definitely refuses to play.

Originally posted by Sovereign:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by Oskar Lissheim:
    All your Media Players can play .wav, though for these 24-bit wav\'s you need a 24-bit capable soundcard.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well, that\'s definitely not the case, I have a 24-bit audiocard and media player definitely refuses to play. [/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Sorry for that, didn\'t count the Windows Media Player [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Download the latest version of Winamp, it will play 24-bit files beautifully.

www.winamp.com

Yours cincerely,

Okay, I can play them in Cubase. Sorry, for being a newbie.

Thanks though!

(They sound good btw) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Underneath the Sea is the best sample demo I\'ve heard. Just a tip for those without broadband, that is a must download. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I have broadband, and these files are all downloading at 19K/sec...these guys need some seriously faster servers if they\'re gonna be posting 30mb files.
    -Hudson

Go Back to forum