• Register
  • Help

Topic: Aria 1.5 shipping!?

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Aria 1.5 shipping!?

Hi all,

This morning (UK time) I downloaded the Organ library and, upon opening the zip file, I found, to my surprise, the following within the library:-
    WIN_Garritan_ARIA_Player_1.500.exe
    which I imagine means it's available to all?

SXJohn.

Re: Aria 1.5 shipping!?

Quote Originally Posted by SysExJohn View Post
    Hi all,

This morning (UK time) I downloaded the Organ library and, upon opening the zip file, I found, to my surprise, the following within the library:-
    WIN_Garritan_ARIA_Player_1.500.exe
    which I imagine means it's available to all?

SXJohn.
    I don't believe it is. Although for those who have the organ library they'll find it as a download under their account. But for the rest of us I don't believe it is available yet.
    Steve Winkler GPO4 JAAB3 Finale 2012 Reaper Windows 7 Pro 64-bit VSL SE+

Re: Aria 1.5 shipping!?

Quote Originally Posted by swinkler View Post
    I don't believe it is. Although for those who have the organ library they'll find it as a download under their account. But for the rest of us I don't believe it is available yet.
    That's correct, Steve. The new ARIA is needed for the Pipe Organ Library, but the general release of ARIA 1.5 is still to come. Eventually the previous libraries before Instant Orchestra will probably have updates that take advantage of new controls in ARIA, but since they work as-is in 1.5, I wouldn't be surprised if the general release comes soon.

Randy

Go Back to forum