• Register
  • Help

Topic: Important VSL News from Truespec

Share/Bookmark

Important VSL News from Truespec

Here are some important annoucenments about the VSL First and Pro Editions.

1. The VSL Pro Edition is now scheduled for release in late June/early July. If you\'re a First Edition owner, you can get on our advanced order list for the Pro Edition at the link below. As a First Edition owner, you\'re eligible for VIP pricing and Truespec\'s X-Treme ongoing support for VSL. With the release of the Pro Edition, X-Treme Support will be even more far reaching and comprehensive. ONLY Truespec customers get this support. Please write in your real name, and phone number if you\'d like to be on our ordering list.

http://www.truespec.com/store/samplelibraries/ilio/proedition.shtml

2. If you haven\'t YET purchased the First Edition, and you want to get into the VIP pricing for Pro Edition, then you need to buy the First Edition BEFORE August 1. On August 1, there will be a significant price increase on the First Edition.

To order the First Edition (which includes our X-Treme Support):
    http://www.truespec.com/store/samplelibraries/ilio/vsl.shtml

3. There are some VSL owners who have not yet registered their libraries. Inside each box was a VIP card with a reg number on it. If you haven\'t yet registered, please do so at www.vsl.co.at as we can only process the orders for registered VSL customers.

4. For registered First Edition users who can\'t afford or don\'t want to update to the Pro Edition, then VSL is providing a complementary set of samples at no charge.

WHAT\'S NEW IN PRO EDITION
    This link takes you to a brief review of many of the NEW instruments:
    http://www.truespec.com/store/samplelibraries/ilio/proedition.shtml

Re: Important VSL News from Truespec

Hi there, Peter. I saw your computer deal for EWQLSO and I was thinking this could might as well be a setup for VSL. Have you thought about making a deal like EWQLSO, just for VSL?

Thomas

I would think it goes without saying that a good system that would work for one, would be fine for the other. These days, there is no such thing as too much power. These fast awesome systems shoule cover both your VSL\\Giga and QLSO\\NI bases pretty well. They will also probably be handy for the eventual release of Giga 3.0 too.
    Dave

Originally posted by Thomas_J:
    Hi there, Peter. I saw your computer deal for EWQLSO and I was thinking this could might as well be a setup for VSL. Have you thought about making a deal like EWQLSO, just for VSL? Thomas
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">That\'s a great idea, Thomas, thanks!

YOu\'re right, but until I get more of an \"official\" word about what\'s coming in 3.0, I\'m a little concerned today about announcing a P4800 System!

However, in a few days, we\'ll be announcing our new VSL server setup that will also work for QLSO.

Originally posted by peter269:

4. For registered First Edition users who can\'t afford or don\'t want to update to the Pro Edition, then VSL is providing a complementary set of samples at no charge.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Could you clarify exactly what the contents of this compementary set will be?

Originally posted by DCB:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by peter269:

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Could you clarify exactly what the contents of this compementary set will be? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">No list has been released. I\'m repeating information posted on the VSL forum by the VSL staff. Once it is released, I\'ll post it for you. Thanks for asking.

Go Back to forum