• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Anyone Know of a Good Harmonium Sample?

Share/Bookmark

Anyone Know of a Good Harmonium Sample?

Haven\'t seen one of these around in a long time, anything good out there for GIGA?

Thanks

Re: Anyone Know of a Good Harmonium Sample?

There are some decent Akai samples on a UK library - contact them at sounds-uk@ishq.org . They were selling their disks on EBay, but I don\'t see them right now (just got mine a month ago, but they don\'t keep their site open all the time.)

Not Giga, but don\'t forget the NI B4 with added Tonewheel library - it has a harmonium.

Dasher

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Originally posted by thesoundsmith:
    don\'t forget the NI B4 with added Tonewheel library - it has a harmonium.

Dasher
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">you beat me to it...

Unfortunately, the B-4 harmonium tonewheel sounds nothing like a real harmonium.

I think sonic reality has some samples of it...as Squids over there.

spectrum

I have never heard a good sampled one and amongst those, I did hear, the b4 really was the worst. In case, you have the facilities: I found my fully functional, beautiful sounding old swedish harmonium at ebay for 10€... immediately threw away my fitness-bike :-)

Hi
    The Post orchestral Instruments has a small harmonium sample on it. It\'s tiny, hardly deserves the name multisampled tho is has more than 2 samples. But it\'s the only one as far as I know.

I can make you a small demo if you like.

now I come to think of it: you get it for free. Send me an email: postpiano@xs4all.nl

You know, I\'d really like a good harmonium myself.... developers..... there\'s a market!!

Make that three people who\'d really like a harmonium...

I\'m not sure if three folks makes a market, but if so, count me in. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

(And I\'d still love a well sampled streaming set of Ancient/Early instruments - I mean, this stuff is right up my alley...)

What sort of harmonium are you looking for, an Indian type with drone reeds, or a small American pump organ type?

Daniel

Go Back to forum