• Register
  • Help

Topic: Yet another piano thread..

Yet another piano thread..

Which of all piano libraries can sound like this?

Re: Yet another piano thread..

That\'s easy, Mats and his free piano.

Alex Cremers

With a little bit of filtering for the lowest velocity.

Alex Cremers

cool.. thanx! I had forgotten that I had downloaded it.. SHAME ON ME!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

YEAH!!! with some eq and reverb it can get really close to Grusins piano. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thank you Mats!

I\'ve been having alot fun with Mats piano.... it just has personality to it. I still can\'t believe it was free!

Wow... glad I read this thread, I\'d forgotten I had it too. I LOVE the high-end on this piano!

I remember a while back wishing for a piano that didn\'t require it\'s own giga machine to run, something that sounded great with a sound that could walk that line between sparkling and sitting well in context... It\'s finally here, and I didn\'t even have to spend $1 for it.

(and ironically enough, while I have the utmost respect for the insane efforts that have been put into creating those stunning piano libraries out there right now, I\'d actually have paid more than they are selling for just to get a piano that sounded this good and could be loaded with other instruments!)

*big grin*

Go Back to forum