• Register
  • Help

Topic: Long time no see... A Rose for Ecclesiastes for Theremin and Piano released

Share/Bookmark

Long time no see... A Rose for Ecclesiastes for Theremin and Piano released

Hi, everyone.

I am still alive and using good old original GPO.

Today, I would like to introduce my theremin and piano work. The recording (mp3) is recorded live in Osaka. Scores are also available on the same web page.

A Rose for Ecclesiastes for Theremin and Piano
    Theremin performed by Miquette, composed and piano performed by Jun Yamamoto

http://jun.music.coocan.jp/

Thank you very much for your attention.

Sincerely,
    Jun Yamamoto
    Tokyo, Japan
    MIDI AND SAMPLING TECHNOLOGY HAS OPENED AN ENTIRE NEW WORLD OF MUSIC!

Re: Long time no see... A Rose for Ecclesiastes for Theremin and Piano released

Hello, Jun! - -This is fantastic - Thanks so much for posting it.

Beautiful piece, wonderful performance - Superb Theremin!

Do me a favor? Can you post just the single MP3 for "A Rose"--separate it onto a page or something?--and post it in The Listening Room also? We're in the middle of The Listening Room Summer Festival. If you haven't heard about it, look at this post:

The Listening Room Summer Festival

The idea is for us to let go of the old posting rules, and have an explosion of music on the Forum. We've only just started, but the results are fantastic. More new posts of music have gone up in one day than we've previously been getting in a month.

When a recording doesn't have any Garritan instruments in it, all we ask is that at the beginning of the post, the exact instruments used should be listed, so listeners aren't confused. In the case of "Rose" you could simply explain it's a live recording with piano and a Theremin.

If you're able to post that MP3 separately over there in The Listening Room, that would be great.

But in any case, thanks for posting it here - I really enjoyed the music.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Hello, Jun! - -This is fantastic - Thanks so much for posting it.

Beautiful piece, wonderful performance - Superb Theremin!

Do me a favor? Can you post just the single MP3 for "A Rose"--separate it onto a page or something?--and post it in The Listening Room also? We're in the middle of The Listening Room Summer Festival. If you haven't heard about it, look at this post:

The Listening Room Summer Festival

The idea is for us to let go of the old posting rules, and have an explosion of music on the Forum. We've only just started, but the results are fantastic. More new posts of music have gone up in one day than we've previously been getting in a month.

When a recording doesn't have any Garritan instruments in it, all we ask is that at the beginning of the post, the exact instruments used should be listed, so listeners aren't confused. In the case of "Rose" you could simply explain it's a live recording with piano and a Theremin.

If you're able to post that MP3 separately over there in The Listening Room, that would be great.

But in any case, thanks for posting it here - I really enjoyed the music.

Randy
    Thank you Randy. I am very glad that you remember me.

It's a piece of cake. I will upload "A Rose" to the Listening Room.

Sincerely,
    Jun Yamamoto
    Tokyo, Japan
    MIDI AND SAMPLING TECHNOLOGY HAS OPENED AN ENTIRE NEW WORLD OF MUSIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Jun Yamamoto View Post
    Thank you Randy. I am very glad that you remember me.

It's a piece of cake. I will upload "A Rose" to the Listening Room.

Sincerely,
    Of course I remember you, Jun. You've been a Forum member for several years longer than I have. You're one of the charter members! I remember when I first started getting involved here, that you participated often, along with a lot of other great folks like David "Et Lux" and DPDAN.

Thanks for getting this music posted in The Listening Room!

Randy

Go Back to forum