• Register
  • Help

Topic: d1.openx.org

Share/Bookmark

d1.openx.org

today i had to wait for about a minute while every page loaded on this site. i noticed my browser was directing and waiting for a response from d1.openx.org. did some research - turns out it is not a positive site - not sure what to make of it. i now have it blocked w/ no more problems.

just wanted to let people know just in case it's something harmful...

Re: d1.openx.org

Quote Originally Posted by SecondSelf View Post
    today i had to wait for about a minute while every page loaded on this site. i noticed my browser was directing and waiting for a response from d1.openx.org. did some research - turns out it is not a positive site - not sure what to make of it. i now have it blocked w/ no more problems.

just wanted to let people know just in case it's something harmful...
    Thanks, SecondSelf - It's been awhile since I've blocked a site out of necessity, and I forget how to do it. I just got through looking at every Option under Tools that I could find in my Firefox browser, but couldn't find where I block sites. Do you use Firefox--?

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Thanks, SecondSelf - It's been awhile since I've blocked a site out of necessity, and I forget how to do it. I just got through looking at every Option under Tools that I could find in my Firefox browser, but couldn't find where I block sites. Do you use Firefox--?

Randy
    i use Chrome and added the program TinyFilter to it. Works great!

This is similar to the other thread. I have that site that I have to wait for along with umpteen others. I might look up TinyFilter and have a look.

Thanks SecondSelf
    yjoh

Music... A Joy For Life.

Looked up TinyFilter, read everything. Sounds good but my concern is with the app being able to access all your web data.

I need to think about all these options a bit more. Just very wary these days.

Thanks again!
    yjoh

Music... A Joy For Life.

true... it would just be nice to have those now responsible for this entire forum to help out...

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post

Randy
    Do a search for Blocksite. It's a Firefox add-on site blocker.I just found it with a search. It looks like it's not super effective but worth a try.

Here's the link.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/fir...don/blocksite/

Phil

Go Back to forum