• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Solo Voices?

Solo Voices?

There have been a lot of nice choir libaries made in recent years but not anything for solo voices. Does anyone know of any solo voice multisamples? The only ones I know of are the old Roland ones, which are made just for a Roland machine, those found on Symphany of Voices (but they seem to only be a smally fraction of that libary) and a few on that old Hellajula disc (once again only a small portion of a generally outdated libary). I am not fussy as ANY solo voice samples are better than none. Any suggestions?

Re: Solo Voices?

Oh, I was under the impression that Diva was a choir libary. If it is of solo female vocals then that will be great, esp. at that price.

Xenakis: Yeah sure it would be logical for a choir library engaging 20-30 people to be cheaper than one engaging only one person [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

3 female soloist from The Wilmington Symphony & Choir [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

2 Sopranos
    1 Mezzo Soprano

Too many eyes [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Have to be cool, mang [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Francis, I think it\'s time you bought a banner ad! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks alot Francis sounds like it will be a great libary. I have been wanting solo vlices for a while now to write art songs with. This will be great. Do you plan to ever to solo male vocals?

Go Back to forum