• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Exercise For Mandolin And Strings"

Share/Bookmark

"Exercise For Mandolin And Strings"

Here is my "Exercise For Mandolin And Strings".

The mandolin is from the BOB American Folk Instruments sample library. All of the strings are GPO.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Exercise For Mandolin And Strings"

Hello Larry, and welcome to the summer festival! Very happy to see a post from you this morning! This is great, I really enjoyed listening to this. I couldn't help but imagine a scene from a movie based on a virtuoso mandolin performer, starting when the player is just starting out, practicing in his own room, then cutting ahead to a point where a full string orchestra is backing him up in a large concert hall

Thanks for sharing this!
    Michael Obermeyer, Jr.
    youtube channel
    soundclick page

Quote Originally Posted by sanyarem View Post
    Hello Larry, and welcome to the summer festival! Very happy to see a post from you this morning! This is great, I really enjoyed listening to this. I couldn't help but imagine a scene from a movie based on a virtuoso mandolin performer, starting when the player is just starting out, practicing in his own room, then cutting ahead to a point where a full string orchestra is backing him up in a large concert hall

Thanks for sharing this!
    You have a cool imagination, Mister Michael.

I'm glad that you like it. Many of the great composers of the distant past wrote music for the mandolin.

Thanks for your message.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

This is a nice tune. The instruments sound very clear and high quality. Nice work Larry.

Regards,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    This is a nice tune. The instruments sound very clear and high quality. Nice work Larry.

Regards,

Richard
    Thanks, Mister Richard. You have good taste in music.

Regards to you.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Mister Larry! Well now, it's about time you joined in on The Listening Room Summer Festival! I've been waiting semi-patiently for something nice coming your way from deep in the heart of Texas.

Aaah, now I have my Larry Alexander fix - Pretty, perky, and fun. It's great to hear another example of an instrument from the BOB collection you sometimes use.

Hats off to you, Larry.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Mister Larry! Well now, it's about time you joined in on The Listening Room Summer Festival! I've been waiting semi-patiently for something nice coming your way from deep in the heart of Texas.

Aaah, now I have my Larry Alexander fix - Pretty, perky, and fun. It's great to hear another example of an instrument from the BOB collection you sometimes use.

Hats off to you, Larry.

Randy
    Thank you.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Always a pleasure, Larry.

Good to see you've joined the festivities!

All the best,

David
    -----
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Quote Originally Posted by etLux View Post
    Always a pleasure, Larry.

Good to see you've joined the festivities!

All the best,

David
    -----
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    The pleasure is mine, Mister David.

Let me say first of all that I am so glad that the authorities released you from prison. I really didn't believe those felony charges anyway. I always thought that 'impersonating an accordionist' was only a misdemeanor.

Thanks for your input, output and throughput, my friend. Thank you also for tolerating my warped sense of humor.

Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum