• Register
  • Help

Topic: Any sample library with Roland-like bells

Share/Bookmark

Any sample library with Roland-like bells

Does anyone know if there is any sample library that have roland kind of bell samples? Synth bells, bell chiffs, bell pads that sort of thing. Not necessarily the realistic kind. Getting a roland synth module is a little out of reach for now. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Any sample library with Roland-like bells

If your budget permits, you can\'t go wrong with Spectrasonics \"Atmosphere.\" Should run you around $300-350.
    Not a sample library per se, but rather a soft synth programmed by Eric Persing (known around these parts as spectrum), who\'s also responsible for the Roland sounds that you\'re looking for. There\'s a huge selection of bell sounds, in addition to many other amazing textures. Simply a great instrument.

Thank you most kindly XanaX....you are right!

:-)

spectrum

My first recommendation would be Atomsphere too. I can\'t believe how close I came to buying a dusty,second-hand JV1080 before luckily, I chanced upon Atmosphere. The JV1080 is just ONE of about a gazillion synths used to create Atmosphere.

It was around about a gazillion wasn\'t it Eric? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I had no idea Atmosphere had bells. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] This thing has everything it seems.

Would anyone/spectrum by chance have a mp3/demo where these bells could be heard?

Hi Vash, looking at my Atmosphere list here there are 10 patches listed under \"Ambient/Bell Harmonics\" and 36 patches listed under \"Belltones\"

Geesh, here I am counting Atmosphere patches.... must have too much time on my hands.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks Scott. Looks like atmosphere should do the trick.

Go Back to forum