• Register
  • Help

Topic: SampleTekk's Super Summer Sale - Ends July 31

Share/Bookmark

SampleTekk's Super Summer Sale - Ends July 31

So, still a couple of days to pick up samples at 50% discount.
    Check it out at www.sampletekk.com
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: SampleTekk's Super Summer Sale - Ends July 31

I picked up the 10CC choral instruments. They do sound amazing, like nothing else out there.

I was a big 10CC fan back then and I still am. Why did the four break up? What a mistake!

The loading instructions only allowed me to use them in the Kontakt 5 stand-a-lone. I finally tried dragging them into the Kontakt 5 plug-in and it worked!

A few days ago, I stumbled on the Sampletekk site, I saw the banner of the summer discounts and I started listening to the demos of their sampled pianos. I was going to buy the Black Grand Ambience (which I think has a very beautiful and realistic sound) with a discount of 50%, then I stopped and asked myself if it would work with Kontakt 5, and if there are substantial differences with the GigaStudio 3 version. So I sent them an email (from the contact section of their site). Unfortunately, I have not received a response. Result: this morning I realized that the summer promotion is gone (isn't August considered a summer month?) and now I read in this forum that the promotion expired on 31 of July (and yet on the 1st of August it was still active).

Why didn't they write the expiration date of the promotion on the banner on their site?

Sorry for my english, I'm from Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
    A few days ago, I stumbled on the Sampletekk site, I saw the banner of the summer discounts and I started listening to the demos of their sampled pianos. I was going to buy the Black Grand Ambience (which I think has a very beautiful and realistic sound) with a discount of 50%, then I stopped and asked myself if it would work with Kontakt 5, and if there are substantial differences with the GigaStudio 3 version. So I sent them an email (from the contact section of their site). Unfortunately, I have not received a response. Result: this morning I realized that the summer promotion is gone (isn't August considered a summer month?) and now I read in this forum that the promotion expired on 31 of July (and yet on the 1st of August it was still active).

Why didn't they write the expiration date of the promotion on the banner on their site?

Sorry for my english, I'm from Italy.
    Hi Mauro

Got your mail. I'll contact you and we'll work this out
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra View Post
    Hi Mauro

Got your mail. I'll contact you and we'll work this out
    Thank you! I have replied to the email you sent me.

Got the Black Grand... Beautiful, sweet and realistic Steinway sounds! Better than many (much more expensive) libraries I have tried before.
    The only downside is the lack of a simple GUI to tweak the parameters, but for this price is one of the best purchases I've made recently.

Thank you Worra!

Go Back to forum