• Register
  • Help

Topic: Second Give away Winner is>>> Carsten Altena (Apeir0n)

Share/Bookmark

Second Give away Winner is>>> Carsten Altena (Apeir0n)

<center>[img]contest_02.jpg[/img]</center>
    Congrats Carsten Altena. We just received an email from Carsten (Apeir0n) and he has accepted the Prize.
    Carsten HAS WON FREE

<center> <font size=\"+2\"> Native Instruments Kontakt </font></center>
    [img]kontakt.gif[/img]
    KONTAKT was designed by Native Instruments to be the most powerful sampler ever created. KONTAKT fuses an innovative design with an advanced sampling engine. The result is an inspiringly fast and intuitively flexible sampler with exceptional sound quality. In addition to supporting all the standard sample playback and manipulation abilities of its hardware and software predecessors, KONTAKT adds several technologies to give sampling a new dimension. Realtime time-stretching and resynthesis, graphical breakpoint envelopes, an integrated loop editor, analog-modelled filters, visually displayed modulation, and breathtaking efficiency create a sampler with the power to realize the most ingenious ideas. An outstanding sample library containing more than three gigabytes of sounds in various styles and categories is also included.
    NATIVE INSTRUMENTS
    </br> For more information on Native Instruments Kontakt please click here .</br>

<center> <font size=\"+2\"> Garritan Orchestral Strings </font></center>
    [img]garritan.jpg[/img]
    The Award-Winning Standard in Sampled String Sections.
    Featuring Stradivarius, Guarneri, Gaglianos, Testore, Montagnanas, and other Fine Instruments Recorded at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
    ·Distinguished, World-Class and Virtuoso Players.
    ·Unique and Innovative Programming
    ·High-Resolution State-of-the-Art 24bit Digital Recording for the utmost accuracy and audio fidelity.
    </br> For more information on Garritan Orchestral Strings please click here .
    If you didn\'t win keep coming back to our site there will be more prizes very soon. We will announce the prize for the next give away later today Thursday May 22, 2003.
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Second Give away Winner is>>> Carsten Altena (Apeir0n)

Holy Shmoly
    You lucky dog
    I guess all that positive affirmation/rosemary beads just doesn\'t work for me. Maybe it\'s just the combination... next time I\'ll try black magic.

christianb

Congratulations Carsten.

What a great prize!

-- Martin

Congratulations Carsten! I am so glad for you. I am also pleased that my name is no longer up there. I fear \'over-exposure\' to my career before it even starts (he he).

Rob

Gefeliciteerd Carsten! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Grats, Carsten! Man, these are really great prizes...

Who the h*ll is this carsten guy anyway? Never seen him on the forum [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anyways, congrats - but from what I\'ve heard I hope you\'re getting the 1.3 version of Kontakt, as the 1.2 is supposedly a hit or miss piece of software.

Thomas

congrats big time carsten!!!!!

Kontakt 1.3 aint out till august, so he must be getting 1.2. I think it\'s only hit and miss in the streaming department.

Thanks everybody!

I\'m not that often on this forum, but I probably will be. Still figuring out how GOS works! As soon as I have something to share, I\'ll post a link to an mp3.

Go Back to forum