Hello again Randy & Jim
Sorry for the slight thread bounce, I have been away from the UK for a couple of weeks. I was a little surprised by Randy’s comment about the poor quality mix; on investigation, I found that in my haste to post something before I left for Italy, I didn’t spot that Sonar X1 had turned on the Pro-Channel compressor during the final track bounce (known bug)! This excessive compression also completely clobbered the dynamics in the Horn and Brass sections (sorry Garritan). I have posted a corrected mix here if you have time to listen.
I am currently transcribing the woodwind section. If I ever get this personally challenging project finished, I will post the result to the Listening Room. Thank you again for your encouragement.