• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: New Woodwind demos

New Woodwind demos

For those of you that have checked out the Westgate Studios page, I\'ve uploaded some new demos. Check them out and let me know what you think.

Westgate Studios

Re: New Woodwind demos

Sounds great! My wallet itches. The woodwind choir demo is still my favorite one..especially right at 0:14 when the bassoon comes in. Nice & full-sounding. Great job on these samples.

PS: Can we get a demo of the oboe by itself, playing in the low to mid range?

Sounds damn good. I am gonna get these for sure! Congrats!

If Simon wants those, I want those too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

No seriously, I think they sound great specially when you consider the price. Quality + Fair price = Sale!

Tim, just a few more weeks then you will get some money out of my wallet. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for your reassurance guys. I\'m very picky about sounds so I\'m usually my own worst critic. It\'s nice to know you all like what you hear.

Thank you for putting up the recorder demo! That seals the deal. Top notch library from what I can hear. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

the demos sounds good. Are there any plans to sample any staccatos?

Sounds good, but why isn\'t there any sign of the clarinet anywhere in those demos?

any reason why we can\'t buy these instruments as a download?

Probably because the total size is around 680MB, and if he offered it as a download, his bandwidth quota would be eaten up within a matter of a couple days.

Go Back to forum