• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Help..cannot decide!

Help..cannot decide!

I am in the market for a great strings library. I have narrowed it down to GOS and EWQLSO Strings. However, I am not intending on running GOS with Giga unless that would be the only way to get the updates in.
    King or anyone could you please help me decide? I did the usual search but seeing as EWQLSO is so new, a comparison of the two is unavailable.

Re: Help..cannot decide!

Don\'t rule out Sonic Implants. I have GOS, and it\'s great, but I really love the SI demos. For pop stuff it sounds like they may work better. Hopefully I can afford them soon. My understanding on EWQLSO is they are really great for large orch stuff, but not pop.

I don\'t do pop. I do epic type of music. Thanks though.

Awesome.. I\'m into the same style of music you are.. though I don\'t always get to write epic fantasy stuff by choice. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Where can we hear your music? I went to your site but the page with music seems to be under construction.

Ah yes. The only demo I have posted is a slow piece that is the opening track on my next CD. It is available on the USER DEMOs page on www.projectsam.com. Just look for \'Prologue Intro\'. Thanks for the interest! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Oh! And you my label\'s site has a demo posted. www.ethereanmusic.com. Look for Ring Of Dragons and Dragon Wind. They are getting a little old now though.

Decision made. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hmmm...? What did you pick?

Go Back to forum