• Register
  • Help

Topic: Question to EastWest forum users

Share/Bookmark

Question to EastWest forum users

I know a few people here go on the forms as well, so perhaps I could get some help here.

I went on the eastwest forums today, and was going to comment on the new play engine announcement, and found that I could not respond to the topic. I thought that perhaps something had happened and my account had been locked from that particular topic for one reason or another, so I tried the listening room, and had the same results. I can see all the forums, and read all the topics, but I can't post a topic, or reply to topics. It's quite frustrating, and I haven't the slightest idea why this happened. Has anyone else been having similar issues?

Any non EastWest people have the slightest idea what might have caused this? I checked all my settings, and there is no reason at all why I should not be able to post. I checked my private messages as well, and I have no message that something would have caused restrictions to be placed on my account. So very annoying....
    Warning: clicking on these links may result in spontaneous combustion.

Twitter

Soundcloud

Re: Question to EastWest forum users

Just tried it. Logged in with my accountname and password. I can answer to some message. So, what happens with your account is weird. Are you sure you got the message that you are logged in and recognized?

Raymond

Hmm, strange. Thanks for trying. I am logged in, and I double checked to make sure of it. I can't possibly imagine why on earth my account is "locked" like this. Very strange indeed....

Twitter

Soundcloud

What you're describing sounds like you may have been blocked/banned there, Michael. Maybe some of your posts were contrary to the TOS there or something of that sort? Try contacting someone on the Admin staff there and ask them directly if you're being blocked.

Randy

I considered that, but I haven't even made any posts recently other than to comment on how nice the woodwinds demo sounded. I hardly think posting a compliment about their new product would be ban worthy. lol I'm considering that perhaps my account was hacked with out me knowing? Still, I find it strange considering I have no emails or PM's saying why I would have had any restrictions placed on my account. I contacted the admin, but have yet to hear back. The entire issue is very odd.

Twitter

Soundcloud

Resolved the problem. I can't for the life of me figure this one out, other than perhaps an update on my end or theirs caused it. If anyone here has a clue as to why this would happen, I would love to hear it.

I had updated my email address a while ago, to my Gmail account. When looking for something that could possibly be off with my account, I noticed it had it back to my hotmail one, and wanted account conformation again. I changed it back to the gmail one, and got the email to verify my account and *bam* everything works again. Talk about a weird glitch.

*edit* It now seems that a moderater has to approve my post, like it's treating me as a new forum member. No idea whats going on.

Twitter

Soundcloud

Go Back to forum