• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Film Suggestion for Torontonians

Share/Bookmark

Film Suggestion for Torontonians

Hello fellow Canucks! I did the score for a film that will be premiering this week in Toronto. The name of the film is Jack & Ella, and you can see it at the NFB cinema, this coming Friday (23rd of May), Sat and Sunday. The score is a combination of electronic music and traditional film music scoring. It\'s a fabulous work of art, it\'s fresh and dynamic, and it\'s only 8 bucks! Please visit the website, where you can see the trailer: http://www.jackandella.com

Thanks! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Film Suggestion for Torontonians

Best of luck with this project Ned!

Yeah, good luck!

Congrats!..I may go check it out!I live not far(bloor and bath.).I think theres alot of undiscovered talent in Toronto .. Best to u..Rich Pell

Opps , just checked out your site didnt realize your a Montrealer(for some reason i though u lived in T.O).Your musics excellent,If your ever in T.O.....I may be coming to Cote St Luc. in july for the jazz fest. Impressed, Rich P.

Concerning the Montreal Jazz Fest, I\'m 4th row for Al DiMeola. Can\'t wait!!
    Seeing Norah Jones & Holly Cole too!

So it looks like there are more Montrealers here than what I thought... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sounds great. I\'m there.

Anyone else here from toronto?

I\'m at Bathurst and Steeles.

Bay & Bloor here :-)

I\'m gonna try to make it to the show this weekend!

Wow! What can I say? I\'m very impressed by the response, friends! Thanks for being so supportive. I promise to say only positive things about Toronto for at least... a year! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum