• Register
  • Help

Topic: Garritan "Aria" libraries

Share/Bookmark

Garritan "Aria" libraries

If I have say GPO and JABB and World on my system, can I have patches from those different libraries open in just one Aria player at once?

Ie say I have GPO clarinets loaded in one Aria player. Can I now browse to the JABB library and open up that set's [saxophone 1] patch in that SAME open Aria player (say slot 16)?

---
    I have been avoiding buying these ARIA player libraries (JABB COMB etc) since I had problems with a GPO+Kontackt2 upgrade to Aria. Specifically runtime crashes in Overture 4.

------

Re: Garritan "Aria" libraries

Quote Originally Posted by JM1234321 View Post
    If I have say GPO and JABB and World on my system, can I have patches from those different libraries open in just one Aria player at once?

Ie say I have GPO clarinets loaded in one Aria player. Can I now browse to the JABB library and open up that set's [saxophone 1] patch in that SAME open Aria player (say slot 16)?

---
    I have been avoiding buying these ARIA player libraries (JABB COMB etc) since I had problems with a GPO+Kontackt2 upgrade to Aria. Specifically runtime crashes in Overture 4.

------

Yep. You can access all of the Garritan ARIA banks from the ARIA Player, mix and match, combine different instruments together as OMNI or Multi-Timbral instruments. So you'll have 16 instrument slots per 1 instance of the ARIA Player.

Re: Garritan "Aria" libraries

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    Yep. You can access all of the Garritan ARIA banks from the ARIA Player, mix and match, combine different instruments together as OMNI or Multi-Timbral instruments. So you'll have 16 instrument slots per 1 instance of the ARIA Player.

Thanks Chad.

Go Back to forum