• Register
  • Help

Topic: want to know about GPO's Piano roll editor

Share/Bookmark

Smile want to know about GPO's Piano roll editor

I dont have a midi keyboard. till now i have arranged my music with other fruity loop softwares in piano roll editor.Im using nuendo and somtimes cubase 5 to do the recording part. i wonder if GPO has a piano roll in it. i tried to find it. but still struggling with it. can anybody please tell me ? does the GPO have a piano roll in it where i can draw my music arrangements by adding notes into it? If yes then how to access it? Please share your knowledge. Thank you

Re: want to know about GPO's Piano roll editor

Quote Originally Posted by sourav281290 View Post
    I dont have a midi keyboard. till now i have arranged my music with other fruity loop softwares in piano roll editor.Im using nuendo and somtimes cubase 5 to do the recording part. i wonder if GPO has a piano roll in it. i tried to find it. but still struggling with it. can anybody please tell me ? does the GPO have a piano roll in it where i can draw my music arrangements by adding notes into it? If yes then how to access it? Please share your knowledge. Thank you
    Hello, Sourav - This is The Listening Room, which is dedicated to members posting recordings of their music. Questions like what you've asked are good to post either on the technical pages, or in General Discussion which is where most members see posts.

I'll post a reply here, but next time just go ahead and post in General Discussion, thanks. Use the menu at the lower right corner of any page to jump to the various pages of this Garritan Forum.

GPO is a software "library" of orchestral instruments. The instruments are loaded into the Garritan ARIA sample player. Like all "soft synths," there are no tools for editing, like the Piano Roll View. Those kinds of things are found in recording programs, like Nuendo and Cubase that you mention.

So what you need to do is make sure your software program has scanned your VST folder where the ARIA .dll file needs to be located. Then ARIA will be available to use in Cubase or Nuendo. Once inserted, load GPO instruments, and then in your program's Piano Roll View, start inserting your notes.

If you have more questions about this topic, I invite you to post them in General Discussion, rather than replying to this thread which is in the wrong Forum.

Best of luck with your music projects!

Randy

Re: want to know about GPO's Piano roll editor

Thanks a lot Randy for your help. It was so kind of you... and definitely if I face further problems, I will post in the general discussion section. Thanks for guiding.

Go Back to forum