• Register
  • Help

Topic: More praise for Eric Persing....

More praise for Eric Persing....

Well I loved Trilogy so much I bit the bullet and bought Atmostpheres. I\'m afraid Eric got my Mortage this month. But how amazing is this stuff! All I can say is I about puked when I saw the gear list used in this thing.... Man Eric, is there ANY piece of gear ever created that you don\'t own? I\'d like to just see how you got all of that stuff under one roof!!!!!

You\'ll be happy to know I\'m working on a project to raise money for some little orphan kids and between your 3 new soft synths, and Heart of Africa, and Vocal Planet, Spectrasonics is about to completely take over these tracks! (Hopefully I can add SOV soon!) I think you\'re filling about 90% of my sound needs for this stuff. Don\'t worry, you\'ll certainly be getting credit in the inserts! Thanks for all the great work!

Re: More praise for Eric Persing....

Congratulations Jeremy, can I just say that this time next month you STILL wont\'ve heard all of the sounds in that sucker!

I would add more praise for Eric too but I\'ve done it so many times already that its getting embarassing [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Re: More praise for Eric Persing....

T H A N K S !!

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum