• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Bardstown Libraries

Bardstown Libraries

Isn\'t it possible to get these libraries via bestservice. I don\'t see them on their site.

Re: Bardstown Libraries

Originally posted by Luigi:
    Isn\'t it possible to get these libraries via bestservice. I don\'t see them on their site.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">No - gotta get them from www.bardstownaudio.com

But Kip will give you a first class service!!

Go To Bardstownaudio.com

Kip should be there..

Alan Russell

Customers outside of the US can email me their telephone numbers and I will gladly call them at my telephone expense, so that you may be able to place a secure credit card order over the telephone. I also have a fax machine as well in order to receive confidential ordering information.

With Bardstown Audio, the service does not end with the sale. I very strongly believe that good service is as important as having quality products. On occasions I have called customers in other countries outside of the US at my telephone expense in order to provide free customer support and technical service for software and hardware related issues with them sitting in front of their computers. This free service is available to all of our customers around the world.

I am available seven days a week for sales, customer service, and tech support.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio

What can you say? We swedes would say \"Världsklass!!!\" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Keep it up Kip.

Jazzhole, I\'ll gladly take that as a compliment!

Many thanks,

Another good word in here for Kip,

From all his customers all I\'ve heard is \"great help\" and the general feeling of \"valued customer\". So I wouldn\'t put it past him t be the same with overseas customers. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, I can vouch for Kip\'s excellent service. And of course, his products are second to none...

Hey Kip, I saw on the news that a Bourbon plant burned down in Bardstown. Jack Daniels, I believe....Was it close by? Hope all is well.

Thanks for your comments!

It was one of the Jim Beam storage warehouses used for aging that got struck by lightening which started the fire, but fortunately it was just one of many warehouses that burned. The local distilleries have many warehouses in several different locations around the county. The really big fire was six years ago when the main Heaven Hill distillery building caught on fire.

King, Thomas, and Alan,

Thank you for the kind words!

Go Back to forum