• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hello from Abbey Road Studios!

Share/Bookmark

Hello from Abbey Road Studios!

Hi all,

I thought I'd put up a quick post to say we're currently in London at Abbey Road, starting work on the partnership announced earlier this year:

http://www.makemusic.com/Pressroom/Default.aspx?pid=546

We're working in Studio 1 and Studio 2 for this trip. We started recording about a week ago and I've been here since Monday. We'll be wrapping this session up next week. Unfortunately I can't let on what exact instruments we're working on, but it's sounding amazing so far!

Justin Phillips
    Senior Product Manager
    MakeMusic, Inc

Re: Hello from Abbey Road Studios!

I can't let on what exact instruments we're working on
    Who cares? Sounds amazing, either if it's the Garritan Swiss Alphorn or Tibetan Bells!
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

NICE! wow - thanks for this update, Justin - Even just the pictures are exciting to see. It's going to be great to see/hear what the team comes up with!

Recently, Forum member "Fastlane Phil" posted the link to the web cam that's pointed at the famous Abbey Road crosswalk, and we've been having fun peeking in on it:

Thread about the Abbey Road crosswalk with cam link

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    NICE! wow - thanks for this update, Justin - Even just the pictures are exciting to see. It's going to be great to see/hear what the team comes up with!

Recently, Forum member "Fastlane Phil" posted the link to the web cam that's pointed at the famous Abbey Road crosswalk, and we've been having fun peeking in on it:

Thread about the Abbey Road crosswalk with cam link

Randy
    Ha, we've been playing with that as well. Here's me at around 8:45 this morning.

Justin Phillips
    Senior Product Manager
    MakeMusic, Inc

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Phillips View Post
    Ha, we've been playing with that as well. Here's me at around 8:45 this morning.

Oh man, that's great, Justin!

Randy

Go Back to forum