• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Fifth Give away Winner is>>> Alan Russell

Share/Bookmark

Re: Fifth Give away Winner is>>> Alan Russell

Originally posted by PaPa Chalk:
    Congrats Alan Russell. We just received an email from Alan Russell and he has accepted the Prize.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Congratulations Alan, you are going to love this collection!!

For those that missed out - the EWQLSO/STORMDRUM bundle ends August 15th at http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-155PR

All the best,

Doug Rogers
    --------------------
    EASTWEST
    www.soundsonline.com

Hello ALL,

I\'d like to take the time to thank Northernsounds.com for this extraordinary prize.
    Since the 1960\'s I\'ve spent my musical career arranging pop songs. This wonderful gift form the Gods will allow me to venture into writing something orchestral which is something I\'ve wanted to do for a very long time. For those who know me through Northernsounds and other forums, thank you for your continued support.

Thank you Papa Chalk!!

Alan Russell

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Alan??!!? Not me???!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Who drew the name?? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Congrats anyway, Alan, damn!!!

Congrats Alan, you are very lucky guy!

It happens that Alan is so \"dang\" busy that I´ll have to receive the prize in his name [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Heh,heh. Congrats Alan. Don´t forget to show us the first stuff you do with this beauty. I´m sure it will be great.

Awesome Alan,

Cant wait to hear what you write with this stuff.

Alan,

I am very happy for you!

Congratulations!

Kip

As a onetime pageant winner myself, a huge congrats to you good sir!!! We are members of a very small but very happy club. I leapt around like a monkey for two days. You are the winner of all winners with this particular prize, tho.
    Feels good.... don\'t it.

christianb

ain\'t these folks grand

Congratulations, Alan. Couldn\'t have happened to a nicer guy (well, maybe ME!) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Just kidding.

Just when you thought you were going to get some sleep... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Now for some good sax samples.

Dasher

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] what a prize... well done Alan.. i hope you had a celebratory pint [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum