• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Topic: I Only Have Live Recordings...

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    I Only Have Live Recordings...

    I would love to contribute to the festival, but at this time I only have live recordings of my music and not samples. That's why I have not posted a composition in a while, and everything that I am working on now is only in the "paper and pencil" stage. I just wanted to let everyone know.
    ~Rodney

  2. #2

    Re: I Only Have Live Recordings...

    Quote Originally Posted by composingatnight View Post
    I would love to contribute to the festival, but at this time I only have live recordings of my music and not samples. That's why I have not posted a composition in a while, and everything that I am working on now is only in the "paper and pencil" stage. I just wanted to let everyone know.
    ~Rodney
    It's great to hear you're busy at work, Rod - BUT one of the things about the festival is that the doors are wide open. Nobody said anything about restricting posts to MIDI generated music. When things are posted with non-Garritan instruments, and that would obviously include any live recording, it's just been asked that the opening post makes it clear what we'll hear.

    It's all about the music - Old rules and guidelines are dissolved - that's how we've been able to get it so bustling in The Listening Room.

    So please, feel free to post some live pieces, I for one would sure be listening, and I'm sure others would be too. Just tell us about the performance, anything you'd like to share.

    Hope you take me up on that.

    Randy

  3. #3

    Re: I Only Have Live Recordings...

    Thank you Randy, now I am getting a tee bit excited, hehe.
    ~Rodney

  4. #4

    Re: I Only Have Live Recordings...

    Quote Originally Posted by composingatnight View Post
    Thank you Randy, now I am getting a tee bit excited, hehe.
    ~Rodney
    Live euphonium music now available in the listening room. 100% Snorlax. 0% MIDI.
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

  5. #5

    Re: I Only Have Live Recordings...

    Quote Originally Posted by snorlax View Post
    Live euphonium music now available in the listening room. 100% Snorlax. 0% MIDI.
    Oh no! We are in trouble now, LOL!

    ~Rod

Go Back to forum

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •