Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Joanne Babunovic (5 stars)

Share/Bookmark

Joanne Babunovic (5 stars)

Just gave her the old 5 stars.

Come on guys ... vote. [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hi Joanne,

Long time reader. First time reply\'er [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Great posts!! It\'s nice to talk about things other than samples.

Re: Joanne Babunovic (5 stars)

Yeah... what Craig said.... Plus, it\'s just plain nice to have a dame around who knows what she\'s talking about and has the same interests as we all do. .... my girlfriend don\'t get it...(it occurs to me that if I keep this up , I\'m not gonna be getting it either)

christianb

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

...(it occurs to me that if I keep this up , I\'m not gonna be getting it either)
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">BWAHAHAHA [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Seriously though, I really enjoy Joanne\'s posts too. I know that some gripe about having OT stuff in the Sample libraries board but its really the place to go to get a response.

It\'s great to talk about less technical, and more human stuff from time to time and I\'m all for the community aspect of this forum. If I wasn\'t stuck half way across the world I would venture to the L.A.N.S hang in a flash. Who knows, I might even surprise you all and turn up one day. [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

So yeah, give Joanne her stars!!!

Oh jeesh...if I change my nick to Jessica, will you guys smooch my butt, too? Enough, already...you\'re embarrasing yourselves.

Originally posted by christianb:
    my girlfriend don\'t get it...

christianb
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I think you should be glad!!! If only our gfs knew how much these libraries costs, we would have a hard time buying them!!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Although of course, if they have the same interests in us, then the cost can be shared... ahahhahha!!!

Oh jeesh...if I change my nick to Jessica, will you guys smooch my butt, too? Enough, already...you\'re embarrasing yourselves.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">That Joanne is female is completely beside the point. I believe the post was created for the fact that Joanne comes up with original and interesting topics.

That said though, it amazing how fast you can get help on some of these forums when using a female handle. Works in I.T. related forums all the time as they are full of nerdy teenage boys. Everyone ;leaps to help Cindy the new web designer. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I too enjoy Joanne\'s topics. She is also willing to give her opinion via email when asked (library, arrangement, etc.)

Interesting that the female gender gets the nod though, hmmm...., interesting...

Roberta

Guys can we please not turn this into an episode of the 7th grade. I merely expressed a welcome.

The end.

I now know exactly what it’s like when they announce your name at the Academy Awards. You have this universal world love feeling.

Frank, Sharmy, Christian, Scott, Hudson, Meeehoon, Rob and all others– thank you. Hopefully someday I can also contribute some helpful technical information and maybe even some original “girly compositions”. What fun we’ll have laughing, crying, and cringing together over those - plus no doubt serious discussion regarding the differences of female verses male compositions.

Go Back to forum