• Register
  • Help

Topic: Special Thanks To Tobias

Special Thanks To Tobias

Tob- thanks for your free samples. I finally (after a year!) got around to downloading them. They are incredibly useful. And much to my shock and amazment, I happened to need a pipe organ today! Ha! I haven\'t used a pipe organ in at least a couple of years [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] But hey, i had a cool one to pull out and try, and it worked great!

So thanks a lot for all your hard work. I\'ll donate something to your pay pal account soon [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Los Angeles

Re: Special Thanks To Tobias

Yeah I recently downloaded some stuff to... Haven\'t loaded it yet though. I\'ll make my donation
    once I hear the sounds. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

But seriously, I\'ve been meaning to make a payment just busy, I will in the next few days...
    No really! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

***Thanks for putting so much effort into helping others Tob! Class act!

THANKS ALOT! Feels great to know that people like to use the sounds not only because they are free but they serve their purpose. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Myrtle Beach, SC (USA)

Yes Tob, thanks for all the really cool samples. They are fantastic!!! Anyone who has not checked out G-town\'s website needs to jump over there and check it out right now. You\'ll find some of the best downloadable Giga files available... extremely well recorded and very, very useful for any project... and, because Tob is SO generous, all totally FREE! Tob, you\'re the best! Thanks again, [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Gary

Yes Tob you are most generous!!! Would you PLEASE do a quick harp?

Everyone repeat after me... HARP...HARP...HARP...HARP [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

yea but I want more registers to add to that organ!

Go Back to forum