• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Summer Listening Room Festival Goes To The Shore!

Share/Bookmark

The Summer Listening Room Festival Goes To The Shore!

Hey Friends!

I just wanted all of you to know that while we were on vacation down the South Jersey shore two weeks ago (yeah, it took me another week back in NY to catch-up and get some time to dive back in today!), I had the pleasure of listening to a lot of the fantastic music that you have posted over the past month or so as part of the Summer Music Festival.

Before my wife and I left, I created several audio CD's w/ over three hours of your music to enjoy. Although we had little access to the Internet, I was still able to listen to so much of the great music posted; music that I just didn't have the time to enjoy before our trip.

Listening to your music while overlooking the ocean (sometimes with the full moon out too!), was a wonderful experience ... thanks for providing the soundtrack for a great week down the shore!

And now ... back to the Festival!!

Regards,

Frank

Re: The Summer Listening Room Festival Goes To The Shore!

wow, Frank - That is so super that you took The Garritan Gang along with you to the beach for your vacation!

WELCOME BACK!

Randy

Re: The Summer Listening Room Festival Goes To The Shore!

Hey Randy, Thanks for the "photo-enhanced" welcome back!

It's always fun to dig back into music after being away for a while; both listening and also working on new stuff ... can't wait!

As far as bringing the forum with me on vacation, I've actually been making a single CD before our usual Mid-west road trips (unable to go this year) for 3-4 years now ... but this is the first time I was armed with several hours worth of goodies. And it was great!

Frank

Go Back to forum