• Register
  • Help

Topic: Art Vista Malmsjö v.2.0

Art Vista Malmsjö v.2.0

Malmsjö Acoustic Grand v.2.0 will shortly be available. V 2.0 will include .nki\'s for use with Kontakt as well as with GigaStudio.

Kontakt owners will need to import the sample with Kontakt, and then replace the .nki-files with the ones from the CD.

A new instrument, Malmsjö Dream Grand is introduced - a version based on the softest velocities only.

The 2.0 .art-files and the .nki-files will be available for free download from Art Vista. The .wav\'s in the softer velocities has needed some extra work for the boosted exposure in the \"Dream Grand\". They are 200Mb in size and will only be available on CD from Art Vista.

Contact me if you recently have bought the Malmsjö directly from me to be used with Kontakt.

Hans Adamson
    Art Vista Productions

Re: Art Vista Malmsjö v.2.0

So is the Kontakt version 24bit?

If so I may just have to buy Kontakt.

The Kontakt version uses the same 16bit .wav\'s as the Giga version. Would there be an advantage if 24bit .wav\'s were created from samples originally recorded in 16bit?

Hans Adamson
    Art Vista Productions

It doesnt matter how many bits with this Piano.Malmsjo is a top notch library.A must have for anyone into serious Jazz/Classical/or filmesque type piano samples.The piano has a very unique high quality sound.Its my personal Fav. Buy it ,Its worth it...Rich Pell

Go Back to forum