• Register
  • Help

Topic: FINALLY, I can talk about the game I'm scoring for...

Share/Bookmark

FINALLY, I can talk about the game I\'m scoring for...

Whew! The piece of tape has been ripped from my mouth.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I was told I can talk about this after it was revealed at E3.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/maximovsaoz/

After I won the 2003 G.A.N.G. Songwriting Contest, Tommy Tallarico decided to recruit me to write a few tracks for Maximo 2. One track is already done and submitted, the second is pending approval from Capcom. There may be a third..dunno yet.

That\'s about it.

Re: FINALLY, I can talk about the game I\'m scoring for...

Hey, congrats Sam!. I hope you get five more!
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    One for each gremlin

christianb

I knew I should have had you design a web site for me before you became famous. Too late. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Congrats.

Five more?! We\'ll see...

Sam, a belated congratulations from me. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tommy Tallarico eh? Why not start at the top. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Cheers, Scott.

Hey Sam,

Could you tell Tommy to let Victor host Judgment Day by himself for a while? Tommy\'s just too annoying and obnoxious on that show (then again I get the feeling he\'s just like that in real life)!

Tommy\'s sometimes a little over the top on TV, but hey.. he\'s just a wild & crazy guy. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] No, in \"real life\" he\'s a lot more toned down.

Go Back to forum