• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Vintaudio's Upright Piano Collection gets a 5 Star review from Sound On Sound :))))

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio\'s Upright Piano Collection gets a 5 Star review from Sound On Sound :))))

Finally !
    http://www.sospubs.co.uk/sos/jun03/articles/samp_piano.asp

I thought our guitars deserved 5 stars too but we only got 4 stars then (No I\'m not biased hehehe), well finally we get the coveted 5 stars from Sound On Sound,it feels good to have your work recognized, gives me a good boost to keep going.

It\'d been raining for about 5 days straight here, the sun\'s shining today, have a nice one everybody [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: Vintaudio\'s Upright Piano Collection gets a 5 Star review from Sound On Sound :))))

Congratulations, Franky!
    My radar suspects that another 5-star review is heading your way soon for your yamaha c7 lib.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Vintaudio\'s Upright Piano Collection gets a 5 Star review from Sound On Sound :))))

Perfect - you deserve it, man!!

I\'ve said it on the Tascam site and I\'ll say it again...Your upright piano reaches the places some other pianos can\'t reach.....Yep, your childhood memories!!!

One of the RGP\'s....
    Really Great Pianos

Frank

Really Great Pianos
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Congratulations Franky, a well deserved 5 stars for your hard work.

I\'m very happy with your Yamaha C7 too, it\'s a joy to play, very easy on the keyboard, it sounds very very nice and the recording is perfect.

Best,

Michiel Post

Congratulations, I am just waiting for the EXS24 version!

Thx for the nice comments guys, really apreciated [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

LIke I said, really helps to motivate you to keep going, more great stuff from Vintaudio this year I promise !

Kindly,
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Originally posted by Franky:
    more great stuff from Vintaudio this year I promise !
    [/URL]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Cool, could I ask what you are planning next? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Sorry, no give aways [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Let\'s just say we\'ll keep raising the bar with this next release.

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Franky:

I want to hear your versions of a German Steinway studio and a Steinway grand. In another post I haven\'t been able to find, you\'ve said you feel the Steinway studio is too close to a Steinway grand, and that\'s already been done. I want to hear your version of both. (Aren\'t we coming down, now, to wanting samples of specific instruments, instead of a general sound?)

What I hope you\'ll record, in both instances, is not a generic Steinway sound, but instead the sound of specific pianos. Give me one reason not to want to hear ten Steinways you\'ve selected and recorded.

Go Back to forum