• Register
  • Help

Topic: A question about Exs24mkII

A question about Exs24mkII

Hi, i have only a question. I use Logic audio and exs24 to launch giga files. I use sonic implants strings...i have no problem with crossfades and with MW down-up patches, but i think the release patches don´t work...or perhaps i need to activate any midicontroller to activate the release. I notice some problems to with dan dean MW x-fade...i can´t make it work...anyone knows if it´s possible to solution this problems?..or it´s necessary use gigastudio?

Thanks in advance. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: A question about Exs24mkII

Hi there,

First make sure that the samples are going to a group that has a Trigger On = Key Release. Then enter the length of the sample in the ms field right next to it. You don\'t have to check the box next to the the ms field, unless you want to delay the release for some reason! If this sounds complicated, I\'d investigate CDXtract or Chicken\'s Translator, as I suspect they translate GIGA Release to EXS24 flawlessly (not sure if the built-in EXS translator does that).

I\'m having the same problem programming release triggers. I\'m trying to convert GOS release trigger instruments, but I keep getting these wierd popping sounds. I\'m setting the triggers to KEY RELEASE and entering a decay time, but it doesn\'t sound right. Please Help.

Perhaps you should post your question on the EXS-Users\' Group list. There\'s more than a thousand people registered there - surelly someone can help you! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exs-users/

And surelly I should join the Bad Speller\'s Group... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum