• Register
  • Help

Topic: New FREE samples package(wav)(guitars) (PRO quality) !

Thumbs up New FREE samples package(wav)(guitars) (PRO quality) !

Because a part of you don\'t use Reason or preffer to use wav version of samples here :

you can download the samples package version of DoruMALAIA-MagicGuitars01 (PRO quality) (40,6 MB uncompressed). This package has archived like rar file and have now only 30 mb size ! You need WinRAR program to decompress this package .( If you don\'t have WinRAR , here can download for free the last version :
    http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm )
    DoruMALAIA-MagicGuitars01 (PRO quality) samples package contains a guitar loop in 37 versions , processed with chorus,delay,phaser,etc . Those samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of those samples were recorded at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit . All of those are original and produced by me !
    Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package remains available at the same location !
    And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-included on other public refills or samples packages). You can use these samples how you want in your compositions ! To listen how can be used those samples in your music , at the same location you \'ll find a example song wich is called \" Operation on open soul(S.O.S.)\"

Enjoy my friends !

Other news : working very hard now to give you few other FREE samples packages , totally new and very useful ! I hope to finished my work soon !

Doru MALAIA

Re: New FREE samples package(wav)(guitars) (PRO quality) !

Thanks again, Doru. It will take a bit of work to make these Giga-ready, but that\'s what Translator and Giga Editor are for...

We appreciate the thoughtfulness in sharing.

Thank you my friend ! Because i already got many hundreds mb of free samples on my webpage , i can\'t host adn other formats , i already got many Gb\'s of download badwith ! But i hope to be useful , even if the samples are posted only in two formats : wavs and refills . I\'m indeed very happy when the musicians use my free samples to compose their wonderful songs !

Doru [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thank you doru. For future reference how about a sequel to your absynth patches...now that absynth 2 is out. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Doru, I understand hat - I was not criticizing, merely commenting on the options we have as Giga users. Wav files need to be converted, to play as instrumental-style samples, but we have tools to do that.

Thanks for your efforts, may you make great, fulfilling music...

To Thesoundsmith : i have an idea : if you have a host for those , i agree if you want to convert those samples in other format and put on your site ! Justindicate somewhere the original author , that\'s all ! (And this agreement is available for anyone , just tell me about this !).
    What you say ?

To Vash : yes , the samples series of Absynth from my website are from version 1. I will try to find some free time to create those new free samples package (but is alot of work !) !

Go Back to forum