• Register
  • Help

Topic: Logic Tree Problem??? Help!

Share/Bookmark

Logic Tree Problem??? Help!

Since I\'ve installed logic 6 everytime I load logic it goes through and updates something called \"Tree\". Usually it\'s quick, but the last couple days it\'s been taking a really long time and sometimes it crashes my computer. Does anybody have any idea what this is and how to get rid of it?

Re: Logic Tree Problem??? Help!

Originally posted by J. Whaley:
    Since I\'ve installed logic 6 everytime I load logic it goes through and updates something called \"Tree\". Usually it\'s quick, but the last couple days it\'s been taking a really long time and sometimes it crashes my computer. Does anybody have any idea what this is and how to get rid of it?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Have you just installed VSL or another big library? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

It sounds like Project Manager doing a scan when Logic loads. To turn this off, go to Global Preferences and turn off \"Automatically load Project Manager database on program start\"

Re: Logic Tree Problem??? Help!

I\'ve installed a few new samples but nothing as big as VSL AND it\'s rescanned so many times it seems like it should know it\'s there. But I\'ll try your fix!

Thanks

Go Back to forum