• Register
  • Help

Topic: FREE drums samples package + other free news !

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up FREE drums samples package + other free news !

Because a part of you don\'t use Reason prog , here :

http://www.dorumalaia2.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm

you can download a free drum sample package (point 27)! Contains 270 drum pieces (wavs) grouped in 46 directories ! The package (41 mb) has archived like rar file using WinRAR 3.20b2 and have now only 20,6 mb !

And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-included on other public refills or samples packages). You can use those samples how you want in your compositions !
    All of those samples were recorded in CoolEdit PRO 2.0 at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit !

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
    composer

Re: FREE drums samples package + other free news !

I don\'t get it (I\'m clueless). Are These GIGA files or what?

clueless [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

I think he said they are \"wav\" files.
    Carl

No offence mate, but you said \'Free\' so many times that I feel like you\'re trying to sell me something. If I go to your site, is everything free? Or will I be able to stock up on washing-up liquid and twinkies while I\'m there?

You know, there are people here who actually have FREE sites; Everything FREE!. You go there, you download, then you smooch their bottoms because they deserve a good smooching. Are you one of those?

To clueless : This drum package is available as vavs or refill ! If you don\'t have Reason , download the wav version :
    http://www.suddensound.com/studio/sounds/reason/DoruMalaia/S%208000_DEMO-samples%20version.rar

(don\'t forget , the package (41 mb) has archived like rar file using WinRAR 3.20b2 , so you need this program to decompress the archive ! If you don\'t have WinRAR , can download this prog FREE from here :
    http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
    The best compression and know many formats including zip)!
    Other stuff are compresed in rfl format and you need Reason prog to open , but don\'t worry : you can use the demo of this program is fully functional excepting save operation ! You can download this from here :
    http://www.propellerhead.se/downloads/frame.html
    And don\'t forget the links section , you \'l find here thousands(!) of FREE and useful stuffs !

This answer i hope to be useful and to carlmsmith.

To Z6 : Just download all you need and enjoy my friend !

Your true friend and brother musician ,
    Doru

No offence mate
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Z6, you\'re not an Aussie lurking in California by any chance?

Don\'t you like free sounds, man? What\'s wrong with these people.
    I got Doru\'s free sounds and I never smooched him onces. Now go and grap them!

------------
    Alex Cremers

Originally posted by Alexcremers:
    Don\'t you like free sounds, man? What\'s wrong with these people.
    I got Doru\'s free sounds and I never smooched him onces. Now go and grap them!

------------
    Alex Cremers
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Maybe I\'m getting too cynical? But I won\'t download a thing unless I get to smooch.

Originally posted by Scott Cairns:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">No offence mate
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Z6, you\'re not an Aussie lurking in California by any chance? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">No. Scotsman.

No. Scotsman.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">That explains it! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum