In a healthy exchange of compositional techniques between one composer to another, I made a doofus mistake. I \'save as\'ed my .wrk sequencing file into a .mid file, and in doing so, saved OVER the .wrk file, squishing it down into 16 tracks from the 40-50+ tracks I originally had. I tried looking to see if the original .wrk file was there with the regular tracks, but it all went to hell. SO BEWARE of your clicker-happy fingers!! Especially if you\'re working on a project that takes numerous hours to do. I had a good time kicking my self in the nuts and spooning my eye out after this happened, but laughed in the end at myself.
( www.aaronsapp.com/mp3/Space_Expedition.mp3 )
Now a \'portfolio piece\'. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
PS: Comments/Suggestions welcome on piece. BWA HA HA HA!!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]