• Register
  • Help

Topic: Marteen please more Tchai Demos!!!!

Share/Bookmark

Re: Marteen please more Tchai Demos!!!!

Peter and The Wolf is from Sergej Prokofjew, not from Tchaikowski! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

What a mixup [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Originally posted by PeterRoos:
    Peter and The Wolf is from Sergej Prokofjew, not from Tchaikowski! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Tchaikowski?

You mean Tchaikovsky, right?

------------
    Alex Cremers

Originally posted by Alexcremers:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by PeterRoos:

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Tchaikowski?

You mean Tchaikovsky, right?

------------
    Alex Cremers
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Spelling of names like that differs per language. \"Strawinsky\" has a couple of variations as well. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I prolly won\'t do more classical demos at the moment mr. Duck. Sorry. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Writing original music is just much more satisfying than imitating existing music. So there would have to be a really good reason to do it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Apart from promotional and \"laboratory\" reasons, samples really are meant to create new music, in my opinion.

Best,

Maarten <- Please note this spelling as well!

Hey Alex,

Well, I am not the only one using this spelling. Does it really matter? Is there an official spelling? Sorry then [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Let\'s not get started on Prokovjef, shall we?

lol

Any news on Sam Trumpets, Marteen? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Peter

Originally posted by PeterRoos:
    Marteen
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">You did that to annoy him right? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

ITS MAARTEN

Marteen please more Tchai Demos!!!!

Your Tchaikovsky demos rock Marteen, but Peter and the Wolf left me wanting more ( too short )! Could you do maybe some Nutcracker or Swan Lake?
    Please say yes! Of course i know you must get many many requests and i\'m sure you prefer to do your own music, but no one could do a tchaikovsky mock up like you! ( and the world needs more tchikovsky mock ups, we really really do )

Go Back to forum