• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Thomas Goes to Hollywood

Share/Bookmark

Thomas Goes to Hollywood

EASTWEST is proud to announce Thomas J Bergersen will join EW on Monday August 25 as our official in-house EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA demonstrator.

Thomas will be available, by appointment only (please contact emily@eastwestsounds.com), at our demo facility in West Hollywood to demonstrate EWQLSO.

Thomas will also conduct in-store clinics of EWQLSO in a nationwide tour.

Welcome to Hollywood Thomas!

Take care,

Doug Rogers
    ------------------
    EASTWEST
    www.soundsonline.com

Re: Thomas Goes to Hollywood

Originally posted by dougrogers:
    EASTWEST is proud to announce Thomas J Bergersen will join EW on Monday August 25 as our official in-house EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA demonstrator.

Thomas will be available, by appointment only (please contact emily@eastwestsounds.com), at our demo facility in West Hollywood to demonstrate EWQLSO.

Thomas will also conduct in-store clinics of EWQLSO in a nationwide tour.

Welcome to Hollywood Thomas!

Take care,

Doug Rogers
    ------------------
    EASTWEST
    www.soundsonline.com
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Congratulations Thomas!

Rick

Congrats Thomas. Very Cool!

Anyway there will be a workshop in the Northwest. Oregon?

Thanks

Dave

WWWAAAAYYYY CCCOOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Many thanks! and thanks to East West for setting this up. I\'m very much looking forward to it!

It will be interesting to see the city of contrasts (in every regard really [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thomas

Cool! Congrats Thomas! Didn\'t I just ask you this the other day? Ignoring me again, eh? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hey, is anyone hooking you up while you\'re here, I mean with meetings and what not? Or are
    you not interested in the Hollywood thing? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

BTW.. you ever been to LA before?

Congrats Thomas - you certainly deserve it.

BTW... Where\'d they put you up? The Standard perhaps? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Four Seasons?

Hey let me know if you wanna try the Cali (cool guy) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] past time of surfing. I offer that to all my
    friends from out of town...

Thomas is going to Hollywood, but what about Franky, huh? [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, have fun man! BTW... if you need to know where to eat (good restaurants) just ask....

Very well deserved Thomas. Congratulations!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I know many good composers and orchestrators but very very few who are as capapble and knowledgable as you at bringing soul and \"performance\" to the world of midi/sampled orchestral music. I don\'t doubt this step will open many doors - get networking!.

Hey guys! I wanna meet all of you who are in the L.A area! This is going to be an adventure for me, kinda like Indiana Jones (hopefully without the rolling boulder, though!) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Many good and bad guys and lots of important decisions to be made.

Can\'t wait to get there!

Kid-Surf, yes please take me surfing! Looks very cool! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'ve never been to L.A.

A very excited Thomas [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast