• Register
  • Help

Topic: Serious testpilots wanted

Share/Bookmark

Serious testpilots wanted

I need serious testers for a new pianolibrary. (People only interested in freebies, don\'t bother!)
    This library is the first in a serie that will contain everything from classical to pop pianos, grands and uprights, acoustic and electrics.
    I need 3-4 devoted testers with knowledge about samplers and how sampled instruments are built and also, of course, being great pianists!

If your\'r interested, contact me at per@biggagiggas.com and tell me a bit more about yourself.

Re: Serious testpilots wanted

Damn, this rule me out \"and how sampled instruments are built\". Otherwise I would be interested.
    Maybe you call, when it\'s time to compose demos? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by falcon1:
    Damn, this rule me out \"and how sampled instruments are built\". Otherwise I would be interested.
    Maybe you call, when it\'s time to compose demos? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well, I actually mean that the testers should have knowledge about the gigastudio editor and know how dimensions, velocitysplits and releasetriggers work.

How much knowledge? I just have a basic knowledge/understanding but I\'m certainly no expert.

Btw. Worra, I\'m finally getting new computer probably next week - I\'ll spend some time doing few BoB demos, maybe with Vota and Gos lite (going to order very soon!). Looking forward to finally get the new computer and be able to realize the music much quicker than I can with my old computer. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

\"maybe with Vota and Gos lite (going to order very soon!).\"

Going to order what soon? Is there a preview/free copy of gos lite to play with before you order? I would be interested in that.

keytar,

I will order GOS lite probably next week - No there are no preview/free copy of GOS lite I know of.

Mr. Falcon,

\"\"No there are no preview/free copy of GOS lite I know of\"\"

Isn\'t this a commercial product? This forum seems legit to me. I\'m a bit new here, can you elaborate on this?

TY

Hmmm... there seems to be somekind of misunderstanding here.

Ok let me be very clear:

1. I\'m getting new computer soon
    2. I don\'t have GOS Lite now
    3. I\'ll buy GOS Lite soon, until then I can\'t use it because I don\'t have it.

Hope this is clear!

Go Back to forum