• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio doesnt shows all mixer inputs in DSP ?

Share/Bookmark

Gigastudio doesnt shows all mixer inputs in DSP ?

ok, here is the problem ... Gigastudio 160 doesnt shows all 32 inputs in DSP tab, it shows only inputs 1 and 2. it should show up all 32 mixer inputs on ANY card, right? it has nothing to do with outputs?

anyway, the PC with that problem is c466 with 128 mb ram and SBLIVE as only audio card (with liveware 3.0). is there anyone with SBLIVE (and only sblive) who can see all 32 mixer inputs?

Re: Gigastudio doesnt shows all mixer inputs in DSP ?

check some of the other discussions, but you need a GSIF card to get the 32 inputs. With a non-GSIF card (like SBLive) you only get 2. I\'ve got an SBLive card and thats what I get...

well, theres a guy who has sblive and he actually sees 32 inputs in mixer. also, there are only statements about OUTPUTS with GSIF cards, not inputs in mixer (DSP), so i dont think that GSIF card is needed for inputs, only for outputs (according to gigastudio manual and help).

also, that guy said that he had to do fresh install of windows before he get all 32 mixer inputs. maybe its some problem with installation?

Hi!

Maybe your friend is running 16 SBL cards at the same time.... O.K., just kidding.
    I also have only SBL Live in my system and two channels are what I get. From reading \"manual\" and many of the posts on this forum regarding applying effects, I understand this is what it is supposed to be. You can only apply effects on two channels if you do not have a GSIF card. If your friend is really getting 32 channels, I would like to know, how he did it.

Ciao
    Ondrej

hello i have the same problem i only have two inputs! i have a guillemot sound card i heard that the cracked verion has only two inputs but i don\'t know the true
    do you think i have to buy a gsif compatible sound card or the real version of gigastudio???

hellp lacika i have the same problem only 1 ,2 inputs do you use a registred version or the cracked version ??
    i heard some problems with the cracked version?

hello i have only two inputs as well!
    but i have the cracked version of gigastudio
    i thin k it\'s the reason
    do you have the registred or the crack?

Hey guys, I don\'t think this forum is supposed to be \"tech support for cracked software\" - so please - any folks using cracked software - just go away.

In creating GigaStudio, we have put our hearts and souls (not to mention 80+ hours a week, countless all-nighters, etc.)creating power tools for musicians. The key word here is \"musicians\" (ok, you drummers can come too) but not for \"thieves\".

Also, we are not at all a huge corporate \'status quo\' entity - we are independent and we strive to innovate and make a difference - so when you rip us off, trust me, it hurts us AND it hurts ALL GigaStudio and GigaSampler users.

(P.S. I\'m a drummer, so that\'s my license to make drummer cracks - but there is no license to make or use GigaStudio cracks, that is criminal activity, and not a joke)
    -jim

Hello milyc,
    We do not endorse cracked software here. Cracked versions are illegal. As Jim Van Buskirk says This forum is not for support with cracked versions.

PaPa Chalk

[This message has been edited by PaPa Chalk (edited 08-02-2000).]

i use to have the same problem with my waveterminal 24/96 with gsif.
    in my case, to solve the problem i\'ve just check the tab for output 3/4 and now i have all the inputs!!!!!

Go Back to forum