• Register
  • Help

Topic: Heresy

Ok, I got tired of waiting for Yellow Tools Majestic. So I got Trilogy, and although it\'s sweet I still didn\'t find the bass of my dreams. (Please forgive me, I know I\'m hard to please.) So I went down to my local Guitar Center and bought a Fender Fretless Jazz Bass with flatwound strings. I\'m really a keyboard player and my bass playing leaves a lot to be desired. But hey sometimes just practicing the old fashioned way can be fun too. (And it sounds great!)

P.S. I\'d probably still buy a Fretless Bass library from Scarbee if he did with with flatwound strings. My bass playin\'s not that good. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Heresy

I have a feeling Scarbee\'s fretless will be a monster! Its really difficult to get a good fretless sound AND realism in performance. I personally want him to do an upright as well [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Heresy

James and King,

You have me a bit worried lol. I just placed my order for Trilogy. I am really excited about it bassed on the DEMO\'s at the ILIO site. However, I too am a big fan of Scarbee and I plan to order his basses soon. (The only reason I went for Trilogy first was becasue I need a good upright for a current project. King, how do you feel about Trilogy? If that is a risky question, private email me please. hehe

Go Back to forum