• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where to buy Gigastudio Mastery

Where to buy Gigastudio Mastery

Hi All,

I just tried to buy Gigastudio Mastery on the Tascam site and it wouldn\'t take my CC (which BTW is perfectly valid). I found a number on Tascam\'s site to call, but had to leave a message. Is there somewhere else I can buy this? If this is the QOS Tascam provides I\'m not optimistic. Maybe I should reconsider and buy Kontakt? Someone please answer before I do that. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Steve Chandler

PS. Please listen to my new piece using the PMI Bos at http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/3220/3220916.html

Re: Where to buy Gigastudio Mastery

Tascam is I think the USA site but places like Best Service also carry it. I\'ll look into the problem for you.
    Take care

Midi-Classics has it. Same price as Tascam.

FWIW, I was able to order mine through Nemesys (my card number worked) and they shipped it promptly with no problems.

BTW, nice product Dave. Let\'s hope that 3.0 has enough new goodies that you and Kevin can do it all again - with a sweet upgrade price, of course :-)

Glad you like it.
    We shall indeed to a 3.0 version when that comes out. We\'ll be sure to make it an upgrade for existing GSM customers.
    Anyway, I sent Steve a private message to try and get some contact info to forward to someone at Tascam and get it working if he wants to try again.
    I hear of this same exact ordering problem about every now and then and they get it resolved.
    The midi classics sounds like a good alternative too.

Yup I tried to order it from Tascams site as well, but it was impossible. Dont know why cause I use a valid creditcard.

Hey Dave,

Here\'s a request for a simple improvement in the next GMT-type product: Please include a small paper guide.

Just tonight I wanted to brush up on macros, but I wasn\'t sure which disc to choose. I tried 3. It\'s on 2. A small index someplace in the package would be perfect for somebody reviewing specific topics.

Thanks for listening!

Hi All,

FYI, Tascam contacted me (thank Dave) and I ordered it. It arrived yesterday. I guess I know what I\'ll be doing this weekend.

Steve Chandler

Go Back to forum