I moved to a new computer last month (Windows 7, Intel i7-2600, 3.4 Ghz, 8 GB). I installed the Steinway, classic perspective only so far, and authorized it with no problems, but didn't use it until last night.
I created a project in SONAR 7, which so far only includes 1 MIDI track and an instance of ARIA running the Steinway. This was the first time I used it on the new computer, and I was able to record and playback a performance with no problems.
This afternoon, I reopened the project in SONAR to work on it some more, but the project only crashed SONAR.
I was able to open another project in SONAR which didn't involve ARIA.
I tried ARIA in standalone mode. I was able to open up several instruments from GPO with no problems, but the Steinway would only cause ARIA to lock up and crash.
I also tried creating a project in Finale with the same results.
I've made sure I have the most recent version of the ARIA player and engine. Same results.
The issue seems to be specific to the Steinway. I'm not sure what else to try, so I hope you can help.