• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Any ETA on when we get the Koktakt updates of SAM Horns?

Share/Bookmark

Any ETA on when we get the Koktakt updates of SAM Horns?

Just hoping that the updates it will be out shortly!
    Thanks
    Chris

Re: Any ETA on when we get the Koktakt updates of SAM Horns?

Hello Chris,

We\'re still working on them.
    We want to add new SAM Horns and SAM Trombones Giga ART updates, new EXS converted program files and Kontakt program files to our website in one go, so we still need some time.

We\'ll keep you posted.

Take care,

Maarten

First things first! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    don\'t let anything get in between now and our trumpets [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The Kontakt and EXS24mkII program updates are still in production, but we finished the new set of GIGA updates:

SAM HORNS 1.41 (new DUAL split staccato program and improved staccato consistency)

SAM TROMBONES 1.2 (fixes and small additions)

So go get \'em! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

And Peter, yes you are right, SAM TRUMPETS will be our next library! The secret is out. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] We\'ll keep you posted.

Maarten

Maarten, I know this is a bit soon to ask but will there be a special price for the triple pack? Like really, really special? Special enough to wait for it?

------------
    Alex Cremers

I know I\'ll probably get laughed at, but I\'ll ask anyway (no pain, no gain)...

Maarten -

Are there any plans to issue Halion .fxp\'s for these instruments, or will have to keep translating them in CDXtract and tweak them by myself? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

There. I said it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, I love these horns. Absolutely love \'em. And the second the trumpets are out, I\'m on those, too...

x$ (pronounced ex-bucks)

Originally posted by Alexcremers:
    Maarten, I know this is a bit soon to ask but will there be a special price for the triple pack? Like really, really special? Special enough to wait for it?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">You said it yourself. We can\'t possibly tell you at this point what new packages and bundles we will have. Of course we will make a triple package, and more. But we don\'t have any prices yet! It is way too early for that! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Maarten

Originally posted by x$:
    I know I\'ll probably get laughed at, but I\'ll ask anyway (no pain, no gain)...

Maarten -

Are there any plans to issue Halion .fxp\'s for these instruments, or will have to keep translating them in CDXtract and tweak them by myself? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

There. I said it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, I love these horns. Absolutely love \'em. And the second the trumpets are out, I\'m on those, too...

x$ (pronounced ex-bucks)
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Maybe \'ex-bucks\'.
    We try to offer the formats that are most wanted, and at this point we haven\'t had much requests for Halion. We HAD for EXS and Kontakt!

Maarten

Originally posted by Maarten Spruijt:
    Maybe \'ex-bucks\'.
    We try to offer the formats that are most wanted, and at this point we haven\'t had much requests for Halion. We HAD for EXS and Kontakt!

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks, Maarten!

Okay... so consider this a request for Halion. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

With the release of Halion2, perhaps there\'ll be more requests...

x$

Maartin,

Will you include in the Sam Trumpets, falls?

Go Back to forum