• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: SCARBEE - I challange you.....

Share/Bookmark

SCARBEE - I challange you.....

Tonight Sweden and Denmark meet in Hockey WC.....
    So Scarbee, I\'ll bet that Sweden will win, wanna bet against...???

Re: SCARBEE - I challange you.....

Bwahaha count me in on that bet too, 5-1 to sweden is my guess.

Originally posted by Worra:
    Tonight Sweden and Denmark meet in Hockey WC.....
    So Scarbee, I\'ll bet that Sweden will win, wanna bet against...???
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Auch! I actually think Sweden will win 5-1..

Still we made 2-2 against Canada so... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I feel sorry for you guys. Surely you must have some seriously boring and miserable lives to be watching this nonsense [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sports is the new plague of the world and I\'d rather die a long and painful death of Colera than watch a game of soccer or whatever. I think it\'s kinda like smoking. Addictive, like nicotine, coz surely people can\'t be watching it because it is ENTERTAINING.

The LAST thing we need on this forum is a bunch of sportsfreaks!! At least put it in the \"Off Topic\" section.

Yes, I\'m THAT much against sports. Nowadays I can\'t even read the paper without having to flip through 20 pages of mindless BS every day. Even on the norwegian TV news, sports gets the most attention. If some famous soccer player breaks his leg, BANG : he\'s all over the front page of the newspaper, followed by \"10000 african people starve to death\".

To me this is a bit like passive smoking. You try to keep up to speed with the news around the world, but you are indirectly subjected to a bunch of cr@p that you unfortunately cannot choose to disregard. It makes me cranky.

If terrorists were ever good for anything it\'d have to be to nuke the soccer stadiums all over the world.

I\'ve said what I wanted to say. You may proceed with your mindless nonsense. I won\'t stand in your way. If you get a kick out of NHL, then great, as long as you can contain your excitement and keep this great forum free of this kind of spam.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

This is partly meant to provoke, but please just keep any thoughts you may have on this to yourself [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thomas

Hehe... I second that Thomas. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I have an almost in-human disregard and disinterest for anything that is related to sports. When I zap through the tv channels and see something that only slightly resembles a large bright green field with little dots on it, I automatically (really: unconsciously) zap ahead. The green colors aren\'t even coming through to the conscious part of my brain. Hmm how will I ever be able to be a good father, if I can\'t teach my son how to kick a ball... guess I\'ll just hire someone for that. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Or I\'ll buy him Viva Soccer 2012.

Same goes for things like the open beach, with hundreds of people burning their skins in direct sunlight. Worst combination would be if I had to play soccer on a beach, I guess...

Which doesn\'t mean I\'m not happy for all you sports loving guys btw. I\'m just totally traumatized since I had to play soccer in primary school. I can control a sustain pedal... but a ball.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Best & \"happy sporting\",

Maarten

It would be nice if some politicians would opt for a sportsfree country. Like the \"no smoking in public\" law in New York (I think). And don\'t give me that \"but cigarettes represent a danger to your health!\" - Sure it does, but so does sports. Apparently the author of this topic \"I challange you..\" had a close encounter with his head and a hockey puck. How many times have you and your fellow sportsfreaks gathered to watch sports, sit on your es for hours and hours, drink gallons of beer and eat kilos of chips and fastfood? Keep this up and you\'ll have a pretty hefty health problem on your back in no-time. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

So I vote for sportsfree TV/Radio/arrangements - help keep the city a clean and healthy environment!

Thomas

Heh, I dislike sports too. Can I join the club? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Thomas_J:
    I challange you..\" had a close encounter with his head and a hockey puck. How many times have you and your fellow sportsfreaks gathered to watch sports, sit on your es for hours and hours, drink gallons of beer and eat kilos of chips and fastfood?

Thomas
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">What.... are you trying to tell me, this isn\'t normal...???

Hehe Worra, I was just making fun of your little typo in the topic [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I didn\'t mean anything personal with it. Just grabbed an excellent opportunity [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thomas

Originally posted by Sovereign:
    Heh, I dislike sports too. Can I join the club? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Welcome to the club!

You will now receive our free monthly anti-sports magazine on your doormat.
    This month: \"Kournikova... like we care about her *tennis* skills!\"

Maarten

Go Back to forum