• Register
  • Help

Topic: pmi 290 kontakt problems

pmi 290 kontakt problems

hi everybody!
    i purchased the 24 bit vesion of the great pmi290 boesendorfer for kontakt but i think i\'ve got some problems with some programs:

-B290 dry 8 layer long rel new.nki : i hear a sort of \"noise\" during the release

-B290 dry basic patch.nki : this patch can\'t load because a pop-up comes up saying it can\'t find the samples

-B290 dry dark.nki: from f#6 to f#7 i have the feeling that it stops to be dark

-B290 dry no release.nki : B0 has the same pitch of A#0

-both the programs:wet+dry layer lpf and wet+dry layer have velocity problems in the last octave and some notes have big glitches during the release. i\'ve been able to correct (if i may dare to say so) in kontakt the velocity problems in the last octave but for the glitches... well i don\'t know because with kontakt i\'m a beginner and maybe there is a solution.

i hope there\'s a easy solution, maybe i\'m doing something wrong in kontakt (which was upgraded to the last version).
    b.t.w.: i don\'t think the problem is due to my pc because i\'ve got enough power: P4 2.4 Ghz, 1 gig ram,2 7200 rpm ata133 hard disks (one dedicated to the bosendorfer)...

has anyone experienced these problems?
    thankyou in advance

Re: pmi 290 kontakt problems

Please go to www.postpiano.com (or www.postmusicalinstruments.com) and click on UPDATES. The link will bring you to a page where you can download the latest patches for the PMI Bosendorfer 290 Kontakt instrument.
    Most (if not all the) things you bring up must be solved by the latest patches.
    If you find more problems, please send email to: info@postmusicalinstruments.com as suggested in the manual.

Best regards,

Go Back to forum