• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sleigh Bells?

Sleigh Bells?

I need some sleigh Bells. Definitive Percussion has an okay one, but it\'s a single sample, so the obligitory 8th notes are not really selling. The sleigh bells in the 1080 sound aweful. Any suggestions?

Re: Sleigh Bells?

Dig thru the old Roland lib. There are some usable ones in there. I remember doing an Xmas project in July/Aug a few years back. Funny seasonal juxtaposition....especially given the fact that we are in Southern Cali.

Will call this week and catch up. Been a bit overwhelmed lately.

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar
    Dallas, Texas

LP makes \'em. No samples required, just a mic.

I\'m going to be uploading some free percussion to my site soon. It\'s got all kinds of useful stuff. Including Sleigh Bells, left and right samples with 4 velocities. I\'ll let you know when it\'s there.

Can not wait for them tim! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Bruce A. Richardson:
    LP makes \'em. No samples required, just a mic.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Wow, Old School, huh? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Didier -

I actually don\'t have any of the old Roland Libraries. (everyone gasps together)

Tim -

Sounds like fun. I don\'t know if I would be able to use them for this project (need something now), but thanks for your help and effort. Can\'t wait to hear them.

VRSoudns has some. They\'re usable.

Roland Orch board has one that works for down beats, but thats it (not jingles)

Go Back to forum